Hello!
Welcome i'm 慧zhen (:..thanks for visiting my blog, nice to meet you.

Tagboard!


My Post

Thanks Bear

Template 100%: Atin Tory
Editor:Your name
Help: ? ? ?
PMR and JUEC HWAITING~!
Thursday, September 29, 2011 | 9:23 PM | 0 comments

Last post before i post about 班级赛~XD
Countdown till PMR: 4 days. And i had this feeling that i came too sudden.
Dont know what to revise...!?
Waiting for him for 13 days. Didnt know what happend to him... Saw his best friend walking alone after school makes me think about stuff i dont want to think of...
After school Block B's 2nd floor. I saw you, and i stopped walking. My heart pounded so hard it almost came out.
I looked for your watch to confirm and it was really you. But, dont know why. You walked away when i stopped. Is it me thinking too much. Or is it you actually AVOIDING me...? i kept on thinking and i cant find a reason to think why you avoided me...

Just hoping that i wasnt thinking too much. :)

And hope that my PMR and JUEC, GOOD LUCK! ;D

-helloimwz-

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post