Hello!
Welcome i'm 慧zhen (:..thanks for visiting my blog, nice to meet you.

Tagboard!


My Post

Thanks Bear

Template 100%: Atin Tory
Editor:Your name
Help: ? ? ?
-untittled-
Thursday, October 20, 2011 | 11:04 AM | 0 comments

you fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time.
the first time i saw you, you remind me of him. You're tall like him. Same age as him.
Everytime i try to think of your face, his face keeps popping out of my mind.
I miss him alot. Saw him the first and last time at a shopping complex, i think he maybe with his girlfriend at that time.
I seldom see you these days. I get hyper when its after school in Friday because i'm sure will see you because we're waiting for our cars at the same place and 我们会擦肩而过... I'm satisfied already. :)
希望在班级赛的时候,我可以看你看到够够... XD
-helloimwz-

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post