Hello!
Welcome i'm 慧zhen (:..thanks for visiting my blog, nice to meet you.

Tagboard!


My Post

Thanks Bear

Template 100%: Atin Tory
Editor:Your name
Help: ? ? ?
its over.
Saturday, October 29, 2011 | 3:18 PM | 0 comments

Finally, JUEC its OVER!!!! I have been waiting for this day a very very long time. Finally i can play basketball everyday. XD
I dont know what to say now... ==
班级赛, waiting for this competition since a very long time until i forgotten when... D:
Thank you, DNA Mixer. If i wasnt you my arms wouldn't be so pain... But it was fun screaming my head off... ==

L.Joe changed his hair colour~XD SO NICE~ But i miss his carrot hair already~XD
Everybody is changing hair colour~XD
Dreamt of Teen Top's comeback last night...
To: Teen Top
FASTER COMEBACK, OPPAS~! :)
From: Angels~


Older Post | Newer Post